Molecats OPEN BETA and Trailer
First of all: Watch the Trailer!
And now, Hello, Everyone!
Molecats (an inderect-control puzzle-adventures for sure!) are pretty good going through multiple closed-betas which we are conducting for a couple of last weeks. But we want as much people as possible to try this slice of the game. So, we have decided that we turn our last closed-beta iteration into OPEN BETA. Now, you don’t need to sign up – just pick the game from provided link and try it yourself! We will appreciate any form of feedback and/or help: mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org, send only cookies, not spam please!), spread the word, be happy!
Download Molecats Beta
Windows x32 (zip 125MB)
- Google Drive http://goo.gl/UvQcDx
- Dropbox http://goo.gl/EmJlMJ
Windows x64 (zip 126MB)
- Google Drive http://goo.gl/13S3ru
- Dropbox http://goo.gl/1xeXu2
There are some notes for this particular build we need to clarify:
1. We somehow reworked mouse+keyboard controls in this iteration build, but please consider them as still in development. We still recommend a gamepad controller for the best experience (Xbox360 controller & compatible).We hope to receive some feedback about controls from you to make the gameplay comfortable both on gamepad and on mouse/keyboard.
2. We have added 8 tutorial levels, which we hope will help you to understand game mechanics before you dive into further levels.This Beta is a “vertical slice” of the game, which consists of several specially chosen levels designed to represent the diversity of game mechanics, puzzles and difficulty scale.Although non-tutorial levels are sorted by difficulty, they can’t form a suitable learning-curve to teach you all mechanics and Molecat’s tricks, trivially because of their low number. So, be prepared for some unclear moments and for some levels to be very difficult (especially if you skip provided tutorial levels). For sure, this will change in the release, where we will smoothly teach you to control Molecats and the world around them before you will be really challenged.
Thank you for your understanding!